Subjects presently taught
- EE1010 - Electrical Engineering. Part of First Year course for 800 engineering
- EE1950 & EE1960 - Engineering Design & Engineering Skill Development
- First Year course for 70 electrical engineering undergraduate students
- EE2010 - Theory of Electricity - Second Year course for 270 computer
science & eng, electrical and electronics & telecom undergraduate
- EE2950 & EE2960 - Communication Skills & Presentation Skills
- Part of second year course for electrical engineering undergraduate
- EE4020 - Insulation Co-ordination - Fourth Year course for 70 electrical
- EE4270 - High voltage breakdown & Testing - Fourth Year course for
70 electrical undergraduates
Subjects taught previously
- UEE201 - Theory of Electricity. Second Year course for 200 computer
science & eng, electrical, electronics & telecom and mechanical undergraduate
- UEE302 - Power Systems. Part of Third Year course for 48 electrical
- EE323 - Electrical Installations - Part of Third Year course for 50
- UEE403 - High Voltage Engineering. Fourth Year course for 48 electrical
- EE33 - Electrical Properties of Materials. Part of Third Year course.
- EE35 - Electrical Measurements. Part of Third Year course.
- Fortran Programming. Non examinable course.